This recipe came out rather goopy. I kept the whoopie pies in the frig so that the filling didn’t spill out.
By December 12, 2012Published:
Whoopie pie filling recipe from "Whoopie Pies" by Sarah Billingsley and Amy Treadwell
- 8 tablespoons non-dairy butter substitute preferably Smart Balance Buttery Spread
- 8 ounces non-dairy cream cheese substitute preferably Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy sour cream substitute preferably Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In the work bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the butter substitute and Tofutti cream cheese and sour cream on medium speed until just combined. Increase the speed to medium and beat until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress