Leprechaun Lime Drink
By June 15, 2013Published:
- Yield: 7 cups
From a Facebook post by Galway Bay Irish Restaurant & Pub in Ocean Shores, WA. I added the rum or vodka.
- 1 quart softened lime sherbet
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 cans chilled lemon-lime soda
- spirals or slices for garnish lemons and limes
- optional rum or vodka
- In a large bowl, beat the sherbet, limeade and sugar until blended.
- Stir in soda and ice.
- Pour into chilled glasses. (Or leave in the punch bowl) Garnish with lemon slices and lime spirals if desired.
- Course: Drink
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress