Just found this on Facebook. Sounds great.
Crisp Cucumber Salsa
By May 1, 2013Published:
Note: 1/4 cup is only 16 calories!
- 2 cups cucumber finely chopped seeded peeled
- 1/2 cup tomato finely chopped seeded
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- 1 jalepeno pepper seeded and chopped
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fresh cilantro minced
- 1 garlic clove minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
- Course: Salad
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress