Portuguese Home Cooking
This popular drink was adapted by the Portuguese from their Spanish neighbors.
By August 22, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 1/2 cups
Portuguese Home Cooking This popular drink was adapted by the Portuguese from their Spanish neighbors.
- 1 tablespoon sugar (approx)
- 2 tablespoons whiskey
- 2 tablespoons white rum
- 2 cups fruity red wine
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup ice
- 1 orange cut in wedges
- 1/2 lemon cut in wedges
- 1 apple seeded, cored & sliced
- In large pitcher or punch bowl, mix sugar, whiskey and rum until well blended.
- Pour in wine, orange juice and soda, mixing well after each addition.
- Add ice and top with fruit. Let stand for 20 minutes, or just until drink is well chilled.
- Garnish with sprig of mint and serve.
- Course: Drink
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress