Herb, Garlic and Lemon Roast Chicken Thighs
By November 23, 2020Published:
- Yield: 9 chicken thighs (6 to 8 Servings)
A combination of two recipes from a James Beard cookbook on chicken. Tasty and simple.
- 1/2 stick butter softened
- 2 zest lemons (or zest from one lemon + a couple of T of lemon juice)
- 5 or 6 cloves garlic minced
- 3 T fresh thyme minced
- 2 T fresh rosemary minced
- 2 T fresh sage minced
- 1 family size chicken thighs bone in, skin on (9 thighs)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mince herbs and garlic in small food chopper if you have one. Add butter, lemon zest and lemon juice. Mince until you have a nice gooey paste.
- Put chicken thighs in baking dish. Stuff the herb, lemon, garlic paste under the skin of the thighs until it is all gone.
- Bake for 45 minutes to one hour. (It took mine a full hour.)
- Cuisine: American
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress