I got this recipe from my co-worker, Gwen, a while ago. In cleaning out my email at work I found her email with the recipe and saw that it needed to be posted here. Thanks for sharing Gwen!
By November 15, 2015Published:
I got this recipe from my co-worker, Gwen, a while ago. In cleaning out my email at work I found her email with the recipe and saw …
- 2 small boxes Jiffy Cornbread mix
- 1 8 oz small curd cottage cheese
- 1 small box frozen chopped broccoli thawed and drained, chop even finer
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 1 1/2 stick Butter melted
- Quick and easy preparation using the same pan. Chop up butter into 9" x 12" baking dish (glass preferred). Place in oven to melt.
- When melted, just add the other ingredients into the dish, mix well and put back in the oven. Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Alternatively, after preparing this recipe several times, Gwen found the method below works the best. Enjoy!
After butter is melted, in glass baking dish, I then add the 2 boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix, spread evenly in the pan.
Mix the cottage cheese and eggs in a small bowl, then use a hand mixer to cut down on the cottage cheese lumps.
Add chopped broccoli to the cheese and egg mixture, again using the hand mixer.
Add the cheese/egg/broccoli ingredients to the Jiffy cornbread mix in the pan. Mix everything really well.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress