Found this recipe on recipage.com after searching for spring brunch recipes. It was a big hit and I’ve gotten a lot of requests for it.
Moroccan-Inspired Quinoa Salad
By May 15, 2016Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
When we made this for the first time, we left out the peppers because of allergies. Also I substituted some toasted sunflower seeds for the almonds because almonds were really expensive. Finally, we nixed the capers; really don't like capers.
- 1.5 cups dry quinoa cooked
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 cups baby spinach chopped
- 1 cup bell peppers chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins soaked in hot water until plump
- 1/3 cup almonds toasted and chopped
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Cook quinoa and toast almonds.
- Prepare dressing by whisking ingredients together.
- Mix everything well to combine.
- Cuisine: Mediterrarean
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress