By October 20, 2016Published:
- Yield: 1 pan
Went into the union office for the day and one of the staff members brought these in. They were yummy and and recipe is easy.
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup Butter melted
- chocolate chips, any kind
- 4 cups mini marshmellows
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together sugar cookie mix & graham cracker crumbs. Stir in melted butter and mix until combined.
- Press into bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove & let cool 2-5 minutes.
- Place chocolate on crust & let melt then spread evenly. Pour marshmallows over the top and place back in oven under broil. (I leave the dish on the same rack setting, as they tend to burn easily.) Keep a watchful eye out and “toast” the marshmallows do your desired liking. Remove & let cool
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress