Posting this to show what I made. This might make a good frosting for a cake but didn’t much like as whoopie pie filling. Too dense and grainy.
By December 2, 2012Published:
Posting this to show what I made. This might make a good frosting for a cake but didn't much like as whoopie pie filling. Too …
- 1 1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temp
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In the work bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and butter, starting on low and increasing to medium speed, until the mixture is crumbly, about 1 minute. Add the heavy cream, vanilla, and salt and beat on high until smooth, about 3 minutes.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
You must be logged in to post a comment.